Health & Safety
The health, welfare and safety of our guests, and employees is paramount – in fact, it’s our #1 priority!
With your safety and satisfaction at heart our stringent safety protocols align with those set out by Provincial Health Authorities and WorksafeBC.
The following protocols have been implemented within all of our restaurants:
- Sanitizing stations available.
- Enhanced hourly cleaning/disinfecting protocols of our dining rooms and kitchens.
- For our guests added comfort, we have retained our plexiglass barriers at the front counters.
- Comprehensive safety training for team members.
- Strict policy for all team members not to come to work when ill.
Effective July 29, additional measures have been implemented to align with the Provincial Health Order for the Central Okanagan, including mandatory mask wearing & party size limits. This will remain in effect until further notice.
- Effective August 25, the Provincial Health Order requires masks to be worn at all times, unless seated, for all people born in 2009 or earlier (12+) for indoor dining throughout BC.
- Effective September 20, in order to continue providing dine in service to our guests in Alberta, Triple O’s is participating in the Restrictions Exemption program. Details can be found at https://www.alberta.ca/REP.
- Effective September 22, 2021, Ontario Public Health Orders require Triple O’s to check vaccination status before guests (12 +) can access dine in service. Proof of full vaccination, with final dose at least 14 days prior, and proof of ID (name and date of birth) is required. All guests and visitors are required to wear masks unless seated at their table. Details can be found at https://covid-19.ontario.ca/
For more information on the Provincial Health Orders, including any exceptions to the orders please visit gov.bc.ca/covid
If you have any questions regarding our Safety Protocols or have any concerns, please contact us at tripleos.com/contact