Health & Safety
The health, welfare and safety of our guests, and employees is paramount – in fact, it’s our #1 priority!
With your safety and satisfaction at heart our stringent safety protocols align with those set out by Provincial Health Authorities and WorksafeBC.
The following protocols have been implemented within all of our restaurants:
- Sanitizing stations available.
- Enhanced hourly cleaning/disinfecting protocols of our dining rooms and kitchens.
- Comprehensive safety training for team members.
- Strict policy for all team members not to come to work when ill.
- Effective March 11, 2022, the BC Provincial Health Order removed the mandatory mask mandate, therefore, we will no longer require guests to wear masks in our restaurants; however, guests and staff are free to wear masks if they choose to do so. Full details on the new restrictions can be found here.
For more information on the Provincial Health Orders, including any exceptions to the orders please visit gov.bc.ca/covid
If you have any questions regarding our Safety Protocols or have any concerns, please contact us at tripleos.com/contact